Bakhoor Nasaem – 40 Grams – Incense by Nabeel
One of the best, rich and aromatic bakhoor incense called Nasaem.
Out of stock
One of the best, rich floral aromatic and pleasant smelling incense (bakhoor/bukhoor). The bakhoor blends together an aroma of raw materials such as sandalwood, frankincense and mixture of the essence of oud, musk, amber, rose etc.
Top Notes: Aldehyde, Pineapple, Plum, Terragon, Lime, Bergamot, Saffron
Middle Notes: Orchid, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Iris
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Guaiac Wood, Agarwood, Sandalwood, Patchouli,
Content: 40 grams tablet
Made in: UAE
Picture is for illustration purposes only, the bakhoor burner pictured doesn’t come with the Nasaem Bakhoor 40gms tablet.
How to burn Bakhoor
- Take a piece of coal and heat a corner of it with a small flame (lighter/cooker), for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot.
- Be very careful not to burn yourself (handle with metal tongs or similar instrument). Do not let hot coal touch skin.
- Place hot piece of coal in incense burner or suitable metal dish.
- Wait for 2 minutes, then sprinkle small amount of Bakhoor Incense onto hot coal.
- Sit back as beautiful fragrance fills the room and the whole house.
The bakhoor weaves together an aromatic bouquet of raw materials such as sandalwood, frankincense and mixture of the essence of oudh, sandlewood, amber, rose and other popular oriental fragrance notes. A truly heavenly scent to fragrance your home, shop, office, places of worship etc.
Caution: Please be careful around children as the coal gets extremely hot. Please dispose of ashes carefully once the coal has completely burnt out and cooled down.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|