Bukhoor Makkah Incense by Al Haramain – 100gms
Discover the pleasant fragrance of Al Haramain Bakhoor Makkah as an Arabian incense.
Out of stock
In prayer & meditation or just the remembrance of the almighty, the peace that fills the heart is incomparable. Just like the feeling of contentment and pride that comes in spending time with the family. Pleasantness is a virtue whether you feel it or present it, and the pleasing fragrance of Haramain Makkah is one such asset, whether you treat it as a prized possession or choose to make it the perfect gift.
A special fragrance that will make you rediscover the following exhaltations: oud, floral, mukhallat, oriental. The company Al Haramain has managed to create a perfume worthy of the name with the help of oud and oriental fragrance notes. Make the right choice and buy this real treasure from our bakoor listings.
Perfect for your home, hallway, office or conservatory.
Content: 100 grams
Manufacturer: Al Haramain
How to burn Bakhoor
- Take a piece of coal and heat a corner of it with a small flame (lighter/cooker), for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot.
- Be very careful not to burn yourself (handle with metal tongs or similar instrument). Do not let hot coal touch skin.
- Place hot piece of coal in incense burner or suitable metal dish.
- Wait for 2 minutes, then sprinkle small amount of Bakhoor Incense onto hot coal.
- Sit back as beautiful fragrance fills the room and the whole house.
The bakhoor weaves together an aromatic bouquet of raw materials such as sandalwood, frankincense and mixture of the essence of oudh, sandlewood, amber, rose and other popular oriental fragrance notes. A truly heavenly scent to fragrance your home, shop, office, places of worship etc.
Caution: Please be careful around children as the coal gets extremely hot. Please dispose of ashes carefully once the coal has completely burnt out and cooled down.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|