Nasaem Bakhoor – 60 Grams – Incense by Nabeel
A best selling oudh incense by Nabeel perfumes.
Out of stock
A rich and aromatic fragrant Oudh to fill your home with long lasting soul evoking aroma from the Orients. This incense smells superb and fills up the whole room with an exquisite scent instantly. As this is a high quality product, all you need is a few pieces to burn and it will last for hours and hours.
Top notes: Aldehyde, Pineapple, Plum, Terragon, Lime, Bergamot, Saffron
Middle notes: Orchid, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Iris
Base notes: Cedarwood, Guaiac Wood, Agarwood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Nagarmotha, White Musk, Tonka, Ambergris
Olfactive family: Floral-Sandalwood-Woody
Content: 60 grams
How to burn Bakhoor
- Take a piece of coal and heat a corner of it with a small flame (lighter/cooker), for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot.
- Be very careful not to burn yourself (handle with metal tongs or similar instrument). Do not let hot coal touch skin.
- Place hot piece of coal in incense burner or suitable metal dish.
- Wait for 2 minutes, then sprinkle small amount of Bakhoor Incense onto hot coal.
- Sit back as beautiful fragrance fills the room and the whole house.
The bakhoor weaves together an aromatic bouquet of raw materials such as sandalwood, frankincense and mixture of the essence of oudh, sandlewood, amber, rose and other popular oriental fragrance notes. A truly heavenly scent to fragrance your home, shop, office, places of worship etc.
Caution: Please be careful around children as the coal gets extremely hot. Please dispose of ashes carefully once the coal has completely burnt out and cooled down.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|